Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A new video tutorial!

This is a cool little video on how to use a Willcox & Gibbs automatic tension chain stitch treadle sewing machine. You can also use this video to learn how to operate an Eldredge chain stitcher since it threads up the same way. If you are new to using a W&G or an Eldredge I think you will find the video very helpful.

I did not create this video, it is only a coincidence that the lady that did has a name similar to mine. So with much thanks to Becky for creating this video and allowing me to share it with you here on my blog, here is a direct link to it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKG9pdacv0&feature=g-upl .

1 comment:

hollygarbuttdesigns said...

Hi Rebecka,
You have a beautiful blog,trying to find information on chain stitch machines is very hard.I just purchased a sewing machine for sewing straw hats but it is missing the plait guide,do you know where you can purchase spare parts for wilcox&gibbs or similar machines?